Click Here for More Photos of the Venue
For nearly twenty-five years, Swan’s Landing has been Central Kentucky’s all-inclusive wedding and event planner and catering service, offering the finest in gourmet cuisine, linens, place settings, and wedding and reception décor.
Swan’s Landing’s beautiful yard with varied arches and garden backdrops make it a photographer’s dream location to capture those special moments. There are several unique areas outside for the bride to host her wedding. We have a large pond with a lighted fountain. Our new facility can house 250 people inside, and our covered patio overlooking the pond can hold up to 100 people. We have numerous fountains, an area in the facility for the bridal party to get ready, and many other amenities to make your day one to remember for a lifetime.
There are three standard packages available; however, we can customize a package to meet any and all of our client’s needs. We can provide everything from the rehearsal dinner to the sendoff. We also host corporate picnics, musical concerts, class and family reunions, birthdays, showers, political rallies, and proms for local schools.
We hope this venue will draw many new comers and acquaint them with our beautiful city. The following three packages give some idea of our service available here at Swan’s Landing:
Rent our venue for a shower, family reunion, class reunion, etc.
Tables and chairs will be provided.
Rentals for 4 hours:
Patio or Front Room - $450
Large Ball Room - $650
Bridal Suite - $300
These prices are not for Saturdays, Saturdays are reserved for rental of all facilities only.
All Saturdays from April through October are reserved for full property rental. Sunday afternoons are ideal for birthdays, showers, reunions, etc.
DELUXE PACKAGE: (For pricing please contact Sherri)
1. We can provide a rehearsal dinner should the groom want us to do so. Meals average $29.95 per person (children ages 5 and under eat free), and the front room or patio is $400 for 4 hours.
2. On Saturday, the bride and bridal party have full use of our property from 9:00 AM until 4 hours after the conclusion of the wedding. Our spacious lodging provides a comfortable place for the bridal party to get dressed and meet with the photographer or relax prior to the wedding.
3. The bride and bridesmaids have plenty of space to get ready, eat a light lunch, and prepare. The groom and groomsmen have another spacious area to do the same.
4. There are several options for the bride to choose from to host her wedding. We have several arches and trellises on our beautifully groomed lawn, or she might decide to marry inside our facility.
5. On this pond there are swans that will make the setting even more tranquil and serene.
6. The bride and groom may use our facility for their engagement pictures.
7. We extend a 5% military discount to our brides and grooms whom serve/served in the armed services.
8. We have three wedding assistants who could conduct the rehearsal, schedule the various events, and be present to help the bride on her wedding day. These wedding assistants are excellent and make a wedding day less stressful and organized. Three who have worked with me for years include Alexis Jennings, Bernadette O’Daniel, and Todd Farmer, all extraordinary wedding assistants.
9. We partner with several great DJ’s and bands that provide great music and keep everything on an agreed timeline.
10. We also partner with several awesome cake designers whom we can recommend.
11. We have our own commercial florist on site and can provide all bridal and reception arrangements. Ralph Graham comes with over 40 years’ experience and is one of the best in the business.
12. We have our own commercial kitchen. Kathy Begley and Missy Mattingly are our chefs and have provided delicious food commercially for over 25 years. Before your wedding, we will schedule a free tasting to help you deiced upon the perfect menu for the big day.
DESTINATION PACKAGE: (For pricing please contact Sherri)
This package includes all of the amenities of the deluxe plus the following:
1. Lodging Provided: Free use of our 2,500 square foot house for the bride and bridesmaids and our 2,000 square foot apartment for the groom and groomsmen. Brides have the property from Friday at 2:00PM through Sunday to 2:00PM (48 hours).
last a lifetime; and we are
to making yours BEAUTIFUL!